File a complaint

If the the first question of the WV OEMS Complaint/Self-Reporting Form is not displayed below please call 304-558-3956 and ask to speak with Bob Dozier.

WV OEMS Complaint/Self-Reporting Form

Type of Reporting

You may either file a complaint against an individual and/or an agency, or enter a self-report of an arrest or conviction.

*I wish to ...
* Required Field.

Privacy, Security and Accessibility | | | © 2013 State of West Virginia | webmail