A Commitment to Emergency Care in West Virginia
Quality Care for West Virginia
Welcome to the Office of Emergency Medical Services.
Our goal is to increase the quality of prehospital care for West Virginia's citizens by providing EMS workforce development assistance programs, reasonable provider regulations, and increased operational awareness throughout the State.
Credentialling Information System (CIS)
How do I...
- Apply for an EMS certification online?
- Get certified as an EMT?
- Post a job opening?
- Contact the Office of EMS?
- Become licensed as an EMS provider agency?
- Register to attend the EMS Conference?
- EMS Licensure Manual
- EMS jobs and careers
- Testing centers
- Retirement information
- Code and law
- Protocols and Scope of Practice
- Updates, Policies, and Memorandums
- EMS Conference information
- EMS Advisory Council Information
More information about...
- H1N1 "Swine Flu"
- WV EMS Data System and Electronic Patient Care Record (including WVPreMIS)
- Critical Care Transport (CCT)
- EMS For Children (EMS-C)
Keep in touch
There are a couple of ways to stay current on events, training and other important news item. Read how to keep in touch.
There are no announcements at this time.